Sunday, January 09, 2005

Some muthafharker complained my blog needs updating .......

NOW I envy the dudes going in ns early, having something to do in life is darn great.....i pity all the girls out there waiting for results,but wif no ns....they really had to find something to do n to my knowledge this is of great annoyance to most of them......
well the guys have the luxury (or not) to not confronting the problem headon........the last batch of ns ppl is going in apr,(which is me)...n they have to just occupy themselves for the 1st 3 mths,aka during the 1st 3 mths of jc1......
$@#$#%@@$ i tink i made a bad choice in my job.....the $%#&^#% is delayinnh the starting date....the assignment ends at 7 Feb...so now its 9 jan.....n it strats at 23 jan or something #$%^#%^#$$%#~~~!!! if the rates aint not so bad,i wouldnt have sign on ($6.75/hr)#%#$#%!!!
well almost everyone is in sch or ns,so im left stranded in my pigeon hole HDB.......boredom is ebbing away mmy sanity n strength n i totally lost my work habits(waking up early so on...)&*&^@&^AND MY COM IS TOTALLY CRACKING UP!!!!!argh!!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!N I ACCIDENTALY OVERRIDE MY MARINE SAVEFILE!!!!!!!!

No comments: