Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vigilant SMRT staff

Yest I was stopped by a staff member upon exiting at Raffles Place in the morning on the way to work. He asked for my EZ link card. Still in my morning daze, I flipped out my wallet n picked out my NUS tertiary card for him. He 'OKed' me n I walked off. LOL. Shuda ask him why. Perhaps he tot I was abusing subsidised pre-tertiary students cards haha. I tinks its the moustache n goatee that Im trying to grow ( or grown). Prob tinks im sme adult trying to cheat SMRT $$. Then maybe he had forgotten abt tertiary student cards for the more laojiao students.....
THEN when I was going home from Raffles Place, I was drinking a small bottle of Sunkist orange juice. Wanting to top-up my farecard, I joined the queues at the machines. Lo n Behold, there was a staff member there, "Sir no drinking at the station". I looked up n the numerous "FINE" signs are everywhere n staring at me. Funny I dun recall them being there. I tot it was OK to drink before entering thru the gates. Apparently noT! I 'orhed' him n walked back up the escalators n dropped the bottle in a bin. All happening on a Monday........yawnz

No comments: