Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Mr 'Chu Stunt'

I declared myself suspected H1N1 today when I exclaimed I have sore throat and duly went to see doctor from office. LOL actually its only simple sore throat n I have no fever, doctor measured me 36.5 Celsius. LOL shit now office ppl thinking why chunhoe always 'chu stunt' n fall sick. SOmemore My 'blurness' & absent-mindedness have reached new heights....feeling very blur in office....need more slp. Esp shitty since my boss n the secretary was toking abt the bintan trip n asking me stay off from work 2 days after my return. Then now dunno whether I can get my passport done in time, gonna collect it on 6/7/09 Mon, then to book boat seat, done by JM. SO SORRY JM!!!! Feel so irresponsible for neglecting my health n overlooking my passport expiry date.......Doing things at the last moment again.....Siansation feel too paiseh to go to work now....

No comments: