Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 Sept 2009

hmm hmm been seeing examples of PAR lately in the past evenings at sch. Audi A4 going round the sch for joyriding, a gal driving, wif a guy in the co-seat, prob trying to impress. A convertible wif flashy headlights, neon lights n playing songs loudly. hmm hmm n to tink I walked from sch to Clementi mrt..... skipped lectures to read up my stuff n something interesting happened. I was interviewd by a Taiwanese graduate student doing research in SG, abt local politics. If any1 who is reading this, u prob would have been approached for help in being an interviewee by now...haha OH YA was in the toilet n some poor girl made a mistake n came in. Tink I was quite visible...I heard some noise and turn ard just in time to see a fleeing yellow jersey. N in just those cases when the brain rems little details, I recalled the owner was a gal i spotted earlier in the lib. Hoping to sastify my curiousity, I hurriedly washed my hands n exited to try spot the jersey. Lo n behold, a girl in yellow jersey was in a sort of a panic dashing back to her frens. To really affirm my suspicions, (n to rub it in), I asked the grp whether did she enter the wrong toilet wic they confirmed. I noted in passing 'I saw her doing so' n left. I shud have said I was in the toilet when I did! N a sidenote, I saw the 'lingerie-xposing' lead that other day, I wondered if the event was remembered as well as I did by the lead. hmmhmmm

No comments: