Sunday, October 21, 2007

BLOOD DONATION! (another backlog 5/10/07)



Last donated blood when I was in Yishun JC, yr1? (2002). when I saw NUS red cross was having a blood donation drive, why not? since I was stoning in sch anyway, might as well give my O+ blood instead of letting it rot in my slacking self.





I waited abt 30mins for my turn.....but the bag took less than 5 mins to fill! I didnt even warm up the bench! (tok abt high blood pressure)



Nowadays they use this cool colourful bandages to wrap our arms with, instead of the white bandage they had before... The words ,"Give Blood" is all over it. Apparently some of friends told me later when they donated, they asked for their fav colours for the bandage, which didnt occur to me at that time, was too tired, woozy after donating my blood.

No comments: