Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Real Run 281007 Sonntag


Forgot to cut my long toe nails b4 the run, hence my middle toe(the purple one) suffered.It hurts, cant wear shoes for now.

Im looking shag n looking into the sun while taking the pic,squinting my eyes..

We grabbed cans of 100plus being handed out.











Ran past Changi Aiport, past by this windsock station.....One of the major sponsers,100plus,which i drank alot along the run LOL!

Hot sunny morning on a Sunday beach (sand hard to run on)

The free shoebag, thats a 'realrun' shirt in it. I wore the black pouch to run.Written on it is 'Tui' , its the name of a New Zealander bird. Its the name of a ship owned by Prosafe, the coy i worked b4 sch started.



Some1's hand, spoil the picture.....well STARTING PT!











Tink thats the control tower.....

My fren from stagmont.....

Morning sun getting higher and HOTTER!

Can u see tekong in the distance?

MorningSUN!

The outside of the hall

Huge no of ppl queuing for toilets

My fren was one of them

Ppl waiting outside,warming up

Main stage

The event hall

Preparing for the run, thats my number tag and the pink shuttle bus ticket. Its to take bus at Woodlands Mrt but at 515am! I drove my dad's car (wif dad) but jerking when moving out cus not used to the sensitive brakes (as opposed to BBDC cars)

No comments: