Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Musings

Havent been going out lately, so not much to write about. PSP, COMIC, HISTORY BOOK, thats the sequence of 'Things in your hands' when I was on the train the other day, the history book being mine ofcus, n erm after i finished my exams...omg....so lame...And that book is from NUS Central Lib, so now i have to go to sch to return it hhaha. I do need to get some working clothes, aka nt jeans.. i cant rem the last time i worn pants so haha.....nvr had a use for them. I will prob miss my sandals once i start working. Miss the slipping out to stretch the foot, wriggling the toes in the open air...feeling the sun on my feet....the chill of the aircon....twiddling the toes of my two feet when im bored......feet scratching....oops not supposed to write that......sighhh.....So nua.....nuanuanua...well its been only a wk since my last paper....so why does it feel so long? Issit bcus of the enormity of the path that lies ahead that stretches the time im having? or something else? anxiety? nervousness?

No comments: